Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
really yummy! Shared this with a friend and begged her for the recipe
- 1 quart apple cider
- 12 ounces raspberry jelly
- 1 teaspoon sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon unsweetened raspberry kool-aid
- 4 lemon slices, for garnish
- Bring cider to a boil in a 3 quart saucepan -- add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until jelly dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into serving mugs.
- While still warm.garnish with lemon slices.
We really liked this. The only thing I would change when making this again is to make it less sweet. Other than that its a great cider. Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2009