Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this on Christmas Day! We love it!
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pretzel
- 3⁄4 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups hot pineapple juice
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- Mix togeth first 3 ingredients plus 1/3 cup sugar; press into bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- bake 10 minute Allow to cool.
- Cream together cream cheese, and remaining 1/3 cup sugar; fold in cool whip.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- Dissolve Jello into hot pineapple juice.
- let cool.
- Stir in frozen raspberries.
- Stir till slightly thickened. (Sometimes I have to refrigerate for a few minutes so its not real runny. You want it to spread on top of cream cheese mixture, not run down sides).
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.
My daughter made this last nite for a christmas party and it was a really nice light dessert.