Recipe by MizzNezz
Very elegant, very easy, very good dessert.
Top Review by quikgourmet
Fantastsic!! I used a half of a pound cake from the grocery bakery section rather than frozen pound cake and after assembling this, it looked so good, I couldn't do Cool Whip...had to whip up 1 pint of heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup 10X sugar for the topping. We're talking decadent and delicous! Thanks, MizzNezz for sharing this quick gourmet delight!
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding and milk as pkg directs, chill.
- Cut cake into 1 inch cubes.
- Put half the cubes in a 2qt glass bowl.
- Gently stir together raspberries and jam.
- Spoon half over cake cubes.
- Pour half the pudding over the raspberries.
- Do the layers again.
- Chill until ready to serve, serve with whipped topping.