Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very elegant, very easy, very good dessert.
Make and share this Raspberry Chocolate Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- whipped topping
- Mix pudding and milk as pkg directs, chill.
- Cut cake into 1 inch cubes.
- Put half the cubes in a 2qt glass bowl.
- Gently stir together raspberries and jam.
- Spoon half over cake cubes.
- Pour half the pudding over the raspberries.
- Do the layers again.
- Chill until ready to serve, serve with whipped topping.
Fantastsic!! I used a half of a pound cake from the grocery bakery section rather than frozen pound cake and after assembling this, it looked so good, I couldn't do Cool Whip...had to whip up 1 pint of heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup 10X sugar for the topping. We're talking decadent and delicous! Thanks, MizzNezz for sharing this quick gourmet delight!
very good and super duper easy!! the fresh raspberries didnt look good at the store so i used raspberry pie filling which worked well. I also drizzled chocolate syrup on top which made it look fancy!! Oh, and I found chocolate chunks with raspberry filling in the baking aisle which I threw in there and it worked well!! thanks for the idea!
this was an AMAZING dish!!! i made it for my boyfriend when i was preparing a fancy dinner and it was recieved VERY highly. thank you SO much.