Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original of this slightly tweaked recipe, was found in the Favorite Brand Name Recipes, May 2010 cookbooklet, Smoothies and Summer Drinks.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk (2% fat)
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 ice cubes (only if using fresh berries)
- Combine the berries, milk, yogurt & syrup in a blender & process until smooth, then (if using fresh berries) add the ice cubes & again process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses & enjoy!
OOOH This is soooo good. I also added a little extra milk and havae 4 pounds of frozen raspberries in the freezer. They won't last long now. Thanks so much for sharing a smoothie that does not require frozen bananas!
I made this recipe as listed, but, I added 1 oz raspberry liqueur to turn it into an alcoholic drink. This was very yummy!! Thanks for sharing, I will be making this again.
This is so yummy. Thanks Sydney Mike :) Made for Holiday tag game