Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this slightly tweaked recipe, was found in the Favorite Brand Name Recipes, May 2010 cookbooklet, Smoothies and Summer Drinks.
Top Review by Mean Mary
OOOH This is soooo good. I also added a little extra milk and havae 4 pounds of frozen raspberries in the freezer. They won't last long now. Thanks so much for sharing a smoothie that does not require frozen bananas!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk (2% fat)
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 ice cubes (only if using fresh berries)