Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds divine! I copied this from a magazine while recently in Canada for the 3rd Ontario Zaar Get-together. Not sure which magazine it was. Number of servings is a guess.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- Puree chocolate milk, frozen raspberries, yogurt, honey and cocoa powder in blender.
- Pour into glasses.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Delish! The recipe made three glasses and I preferred the glass that had been in the fridge for a couple of hours. It thickened up nicely. Added some protein powder. My 6 and 3 year olds love this, too :)
Yum! Though I cheated and used chocolate ice cream (2cups) and gave up the cocoa powder and chocolate syrup. Topped it with a little whip cream instead.
Loved it! What a great combination of flavors. I added a dash of vanilla and an egg as well. Thanks ReeLani!