Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
A yummy sauce to serve over ice cream or desserts!
Make and share this Raspberry Chocolate Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Add sugar and cream, stirring to combine.
- Raise heat to medium and continue cooking the sauce until it reaches the"syrup" stage (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla, stir until well mixed.
- Place raspberries in a strainer (over a bowl); using the back of a large spoon, press the berries through the strainer to remove the seeds.
- Stir the strained berries into the chocolate sauce.
- Serve over ice cream or desserts.
- The sauce will keep refrigerated for up to 1 week (make sure it is in a covered container).
- If stored in the refrigerator, allow to soften before serving.