Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Who doesn't love chocolate?
Make and share this Raspberry Chocolate Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄8 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces fat free raspberry yogurt
- 1⁄8 cup skim milk
- 1⁄8 cup canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup raspberries (can use frozen, do not thaw)
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven 375 Spray muffin tin with not stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together egg, yogurt, milk and oil.
- Pour over dry ingredients then sprinkle raspberries and chips on top.
- Stir till just combined.
- Divide into pan.
- Bake 20-25 mins.
- Cool 10 mins and remove.
These are lovely muffins! I used frozen raspberries. They were nice and moist, lovely flavours and not too sweet. Thank you, Shy617, for posting! Made for PAC Spring '08.