Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Weight Watchers® Quick Italian Favorites - they callled them "tortes" to be fancy but they look like cupcakes to me. Only 4 FLEX points per serving for these gooey treats. And did I mention QUICK?
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry preserves (sugar-free, such as Dickinson's)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar (or Splenda for baking)
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons non-fat fudge sauce (or use my No Guilt Hot Fudge Sauce)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Coat 9 muffin cups with cooking spray, and dust with 2 tablespoons cocoa. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add 1/4 cup preserves and the half–and–half, stirring with a whisk until preserves melt.
- Remove from heat; add 1/2 cup cocoa, stirring until smooth.
- Combine granulated sugar and egg substitute in medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until mixture ribbons; about 5 minutes.
- Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, beating until smooth.
- Add flour, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Spoon 1 teaspoon fudge topping into center of each torte.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and center is soft.
- Cool 2 minutes. Run a thin, flexible knife around edge of each muffin cup. Carefully invert onto a baking sheet; transfer to dessert plates.
- Combine 2–1/2 tablespoons preserves and 1–1/2 teaspoons water in a small microwave–safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until preserves melt; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon raspberry sauce over each cupcake; dust each with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar.