Adapted from Weight Watchers® Quick Italian Favorites - they callled them "tortes" to be fancy but they look like cupcakes to me. Only 4 FLEX points per serving for these gooey treats. And did I mention QUICK?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves (sugar-free, such as Dickinson's)
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (or Splenda for baking)
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons non-fat fudge sauce (or use my No Guilt Hot Fudge Sauce)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Coat 9 muffin cups with cooking spray, and dust with 2 tablespoons cocoa. Set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 4Add 1/4 cup preserves and the half–and–half, stirring with a whisk until preserves melt.
- 5Remove from heat; add 1/2 cup cocoa, stirring until smooth.
- 6Combine granulated sugar and egg substitute in medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until mixture ribbons; about 5 minutes.
- 7Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, beating until smooth.
- 8Add flour, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla.
- 9Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Spoon 1 teaspoon fudge topping into center of each torte.
- 10Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and center is soft.
- 11Cool 2 minutes. Run a thin, flexible knife around edge of each muffin cup. Carefully invert onto a baking sheet; transfer to dessert plates.
- 12Combine 2–1/2 tablespoons preserves and 1–1/2 teaspoons water in a small microwave–safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until preserves melt; stir until smooth.
- 13Drizzle 1 teaspoon raspberry sauce over each cupcake; dust each with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes - Weight Watchers®
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat fudge sauce