Use a homemade or store-bought chocolate cookie crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon framboise liqueur (or other raspberry-flavored liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1Add the cold water to a small stainless steel bowl; sprinkle the gelatin on top; let the gelatin stand to dissolve.
- 2Combine the raspberries and sugar in a medium saucepan over med-low heat; cook until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is warm to touch.
- 3Stir in the gelatin mixture.
- 4Set the berry mixture aside; let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally (10-15 minutes).
- 5In a large mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, framboise, and vanilla; using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- 6Gently fold in the raspberry mixture and then the chocolate chips.
- 7Scrape the filling into the prepared crust.
- 8Cover the pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate 6 or more hours, up to 1 day, until the filling is completely set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.6
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 277.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: