Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use a homemade or store-bought chocolate cookie crust.
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon framboise liqueur (or other raspberry-flavored liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- Add the cold water to a small stainless steel bowl; sprinkle the gelatin on top; let the gelatin stand to dissolve.
- Combine the raspberries and sugar in a medium saucepan over med-low heat; cook until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is warm to touch.
- Stir in the gelatin mixture.
- Set the berry mixture aside; let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally (10-15 minutes).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, framboise, and vanilla; using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in the raspberry mixture and then the chocolate chips.
- Scrape the filling into the prepared crust.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate 6 or more hours, up to 1 day, until the filling is completely set.