I received this recipe from an e-mail group I belong to. You can substitute white chocolate chips if you would like. As an alternative to dropping by teaspoon, you can pipe small mounds on the parchment paper. This will make them relatively the same size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Combine the egg whites and salt in a bowl; beat until frothy.
- 3Gradually add in the gelatin and sugar; beat until each addition is dissolved.
- 4Beat until soft peaks form; add the vinegar and combine well.
- 5Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 6Using a teaspoon, drop mounds onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake at 250 degrees for 25 minutes; turn off the oven.
- 8Leave the cookies in the oven with the door closed until the cookies are firm and dry to the touch.
- 9This should take at least 20 additional minutes.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chocolate Chip Meringues
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry gelatin powder