1/3 Photos of Raspberry Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
1 hr 20 mins
susie cooks's Note:
I made this and it is yummy! I am posting for ZWT 2006. Raspberries make a ruby red sauce to serve with this chip rich cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Measure out 1 cup of the raspberries; thaw in sieve, reserving juice. Set aside the cup of berries.
- 3Thaw remaining berries; puree in food processor, adding reserved juice.
- 4Press through sieve to remove seeds; add icing sugar.
- 5In bowl, cream butter with granulated sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- 6Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add half to the butter mixture.
- 7Stir in sour cream; stir in remaining flour mixture and 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- 8Spread half into a greased 10 inch Bundt pan; sprinkle with reserved drained berries.
- 9Spread remaining batter on top.
- 10Bake for 40 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- 11Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 12Invert on rack to cool completely.
- 13Transfer to plate; slip strips of waxed paper under cake.
- 14Melt remaining chocolate chips with cream.
- 15Pour over cake, drizzling down sides. Remove wax paper.
- 16Serve with raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.3
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 693.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 56.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g