From 300 Best Chocolate Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 2In large bowl, combine butter and sugar. Add flour mixture and beat until fluffy.
- 3Transfer 3/4 cup of the dough to a bowl. Toss with chocolate chips and set aside.
- 4Press remaining dough into 8" square pan. Spread evenly with jam.
- 5Sprinkle with chocolate chip mixture.
- 6Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Let cool. Cut into 9 squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g