- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces car seedless raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In large bowl, combine butter and sugar. Add flour mixture and beat until fluffy.
- Transfer 3/4 cup of the dough to a bowl. Toss with chocolate chips and set aside.
- Press remaining dough into 8" square pan. Spread evenly with jam.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chip mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Cut into 9 squares.