Raspberry-Chocolate Breakfast Bread
- Lightly grease a 9x5x3" loaf pan; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter together in a small saucepan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add the macadamia nuts and stir well.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, raspberry jam, and vanilla; blend well.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and milk mixture to the flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan; bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack and cooling completely.