Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sounds to good to pass up--can't wait to try it!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a 9x5x3" loaf pan; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter together in a small saucepan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add the macadamia nuts and stir well.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, raspberry jam, and vanilla; blend well.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and milk mixture to the flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan; bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack and cooling completely.