1/1 Photo of Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Salmon- so Easy--
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high (450 degrees). Meanwhile allow salmon to come to room temperature
- 2Place salmon skin side down on a foil covered baking sheet. (For extra ease you can also place fish on a grilling mesh or cooling rack sprayed with cooking spray and then put the rack directly on the grill when ready to cook. Use the foil covered baking sheet to carry the fish to and from grill).
- 3Brush olive oil on both sides of fish and grind fresh black pepper over the fleshy side. Place fish back on pan skin side down.
- 4When grill is preheated place the mesh or rack or just the fish on the grill. CLOSE the lid and grill for 5-10 minutes depending on how done you want your salmon- we like it on the rare side.
- 5Open grill and brush with the marinade and grill 3 more minutes with the grill open.
- 6Remove and devour!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Salmon- so Easy--
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 170.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: