Raspberry Chipotle Chocolate Cake
- Butter and flour a 10-inch diameter bundt pan; tap out all excess flour. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chocolate pieces in a medium bowl and whisk in the boiling water. Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Toss with a fork to blend well; set aside.
- In bowl of electric mixer, combine the softened butter, sugar and eggs. Beat on medium-high speed about five minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and vanilla. Beat just to blend well.
- At low speed beat in the flour mixture in four batches, alternating with the chocolate, beginning and ending with the flour. Stop mixer and scrape down side of bowl after each addition. Beat only until smooth and well blended.
- Turn the batter out into prepared pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a metal skewer inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in the pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, then unmold onto cake plate.