1/1 Photo of Raspberry-Chipotle Brownies With Chocolate Ganache
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 EGGLAND?S BEST eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Hershey's® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2In large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water, eggs, chili powder and espresso powder 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan. Drop spoonfuls of preserves onto batter; swirl preserves and batter with knife in S-shaped curves.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour mixture over brownies. Refrigerate 30 minutes (topping will be soft). For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- 5Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010. Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc. Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Chipotle Brownies With Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
EGGLAND?S BEST eggs
Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
Hershey's® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips