1/3 Photos of Raspberry-Chili Tuna on Greens
A Taste of Home Recipe. Healthy and wonderful; definitely a "wow" kind of meal! I add a shake of Tobasco sauce to the marinade and I add mandarine orange slices and some almonds or sunflower seeds to the salad. Do DRIZZLE the dressing on the salad mixture, as it is thick and sweet and wonderful. . .but it is easy to over-do it (trust me. . .I dumped all of the dressing in the salad bowl and had to add extra lettuce to compensate).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil (may substitute 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tuna steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade to use as salad dressing.
- 4Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- 5Drain and discard marinade. Grill tuna, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 6In a large bowl, combine the romaine, carrot and cucumber; drizzle with reserved marinade and toss to coat. Divide among four plates.
- 7Top each salad with sliced, grilled tuna.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Chili Tuna on Greens
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: