Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Vilayvone Phimphilavong at Madison Middle School.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) packageraspberry gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, cooked and cooled
- Drain raspberries; add water to syrup to make 2/3 cup. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add lemon juice and raspberry syrup. Chill until partially set. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold in raspberries and whipped cream. Add a dash of salt and gradually add sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into raspberry mixture. Pile into cooled pastry shell; chill.