Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dessert after a heavy meal such a Christmas Turkey Dinner
- 236.59 ml raspberries
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 170.09 g cream cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and egg yolk. Whisk until it starts to thicken - usually takes just a couple of minutes.
- Place a layer of berries into 4 - 6 individual dessert dishes or ramekins.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the berries.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve - usually sets within a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Serve chilled.