Recipe Junkie's Note:
From Taste of Home. Preparation time includes refrigeration time. From the Editor: 3 lbs of uncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for the whole chicken wings. Omit cutting wings and discarding tips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke, divided (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 lbs)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1In small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce, jam, chopped onion, jalapenos, 1 t garlic, 1 t Liquid Smoke if desired and salt.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 4Cut chicken wings into 3 sections.
- 5Discard wing tip section.
- 6Place the chicken wings in a greased 15x10" baking pan.
- 7Top with sliced onion and remaining garlic.
- 8Combine the water and remaining Liquid Smoke if desired.
- 9Pour over wings.
- 10Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 11Transfer wings to a greased broiler pan.
- 12Brush with sauce.
- 13Broil 4-6" from the heat for 20-25 minutes, turning and basting every 5 minutes until wings are well coated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g