Recipe by Outta Here
This is a light summer meal. To make it easier, use bagged salad greens and packaged "grilled" chicken breast. Serve with fresh baguette and a chilled, dry white wine.
Top Review by 2Bleu
I used romaine lettuce from our garden for the greens, and greek raspberry yogurt rather than plain. The salad seemed a bit dry going down (perhaps because greek yogurt is thicker), but amazingly, the black pepper was really great with the dressing. Who would have thought that yogurt, raspberries, and black pepper make a great tasting salad. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- fresh ground pepper, to taste