Recipe by Legna
Have you ever been asked for a recipe, from the very person that gave it to you? Me too! I am posting this for my sister who has misplaced this recipe and will now always be able to find it! It sounds really good but I've yet to make it. *Note, prep time does not include marinading time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag romaine lettuce
- 2 -3 chicken breasts
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced, drained
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup triple berry granola cereal (or plain granola)
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing, plus extra
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing, for marinading the chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade the chicken in some dressing, grill, and cut into strips.
- Mix lettuce, cucumber, tomato and olives in a bowl.
- Stir in chicken.
- Toss in cheese and raspberries.
- Sprinkle the cereal on top and drizzle the 1/4 cup dressing over the top.
- Serve right away.