Recipe by MeliBug
I saw these on tv a while back and made em for my family when we had a family bbq! They flew off the plate and all of em requested the recipe!
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
I'm usually super picky about mixing sweet and savoury, so initially made this for my partner. However, this has just become my favourite salad EVER. The vinaigrette is to die for!! What a fantastic, flavourful salad!
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 4 cooked chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups chopped bibb lettuce (or butter lettuce)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together raspberry preserves, oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper.
- Add scallions and raspberries to vinaigrette. Add diced chicken and toss to combine with vinaigrette.
- Arrange lettuce on individual plates. Spoon chicken mixture over lettuce just before serving.