1/7 Photos of Raspberry Chicken for the Pressure Cooker
This is going to be the first recipe I make in my pressure cooker. Looks like a good combination of ingredients. Hope you and I like it. From Joanna White "This is an absolutely delicious chicken recipe, but depending on the type of jam used, it can take on a very dark color. Enhance the appearance by garnishing with fine shreds of orange zest."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together except chicken and zest, stir until well combined.
- 2Taste and adjust sweetness to your personal preference.
- 3Pout mixture over chicken and let it marinate at least 4 hours, preferable overnight, in the refrigerator.
- 4Place chicken with marinade in the pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
- 5Seal, bring up to 15 pounds pressure, reduce heat to stabilize pressure and cook for 12 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat, depressurize using cold water, remove lid and remove chicken leaving marinade in pot.
- 7If a thicker sauce is desired, boil sauce in uncovered pot until it thickens.
- 8Pour thickened sauce over chicken and sprinkle with orange zest.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chicken for the Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.4
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 681.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 38.9 g