This is going to be the first recipe I make in my pressure cooker. Looks like a good combination of ingredients. Hope you and I like it. From Joanna White "This is an absolutely delicious chicken recipe, but depending on the type of jam used, it can take on a very dark color. Enhance the appearance by garnishing with fine shreds of orange zest."
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken and zest, stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your personal preference.
- Pout mixture over chicken and let it marinate at least 4 hours, preferable overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Place chicken with marinade in the pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
- Seal, bring up to 15 pounds pressure, reduce heat to stabilize pressure and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat, depressurize using cold water, remove lid and remove chicken leaving marinade in pot.
- If a thicker sauce is desired, boil sauce in uncovered pot until it thickens.
- Pour thickened sauce over chicken and sprinkle with orange zest.