- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 59.16 ml raspberry vinegar
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the raspberry vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, chives, thyme, tarragon, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Drizzle this mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken on an unheated rack in a broiler pan 4 - 5 inches from the heat for approx 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn the chicken and brown for an additional 5 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.