Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Adapted to Serve 4 from South Beach Diet Online. Phase 1
Make and share this Raspberry Chicken Breast With Fresh Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Combine the raspberry vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, chives, thyme, tarragon, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Drizzle this mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken on an unheated rack in a broiler pan 4 - 5 inches from the heat for approx 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn the chicken and brown for an additional 5 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.