Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I think I got this from a Quick Cooking magazine, very yummy!
- 2 1⁄4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place raspberries in a bowl; sprinle with sugar and mash.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and mash again.
- Strain; reserving juice; discard pulp and seeds.
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberry juice, apple juice, vineger, soysauce, garlic and thyme.
- Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch with water; stir into raspberry mixtureuntil smooth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over med-high heat.
- Add the chicken, cook until juices run clear.
- Serve with raspberry sauce.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.