Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This dish doesn't take much cooking experience, but the results are great! Such a different way to cook our favorite bird. This is definitely one to try!!!
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken (cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 -5 cloves garlic (finely chopped or minced)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary (crushed)
- Preheaat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a baking dish place chicken pieces side by side skin side down.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree F oven until the skin has browned, glazed and the flesh is tender-this should be about 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn chicken occasionally while baking.