Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a blender, place 2 cups of raspberries, maple syrup and lemon juice; cover and blend on high until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
- Gradually stir in raspberry mixture until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
- Arrange chicken and remaining raspberries in a greased 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.