- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 8 ounces raspberry spreadable fruit (no sugar added)
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with thyme and salt on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook onion until browned and soft.
- Add chicken and cook until well cooked, about 8 minutes each side. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add fruit spread, balsamic vinegar and pepper to oil in skillet. Cook for several minutes until ingredients are well combined and fruit spread is melted.
- Serve chicken with sauce poured over top.