- 340.19 g package frozen raspberries, unsweetened,thawed
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 946.0 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 340.19 g can cream soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 6 (16 oz) glasses in the freezer to chill if desired.
- Combine frozen raspberries, cream cheese, almond extract, half the ice cream, and 1/2 cup of the cream soda in a blender.
- Blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- Divide mixture into the 6 chilled glasses.
- Using remaining ice cream, put a scoop in each glass.
- Fill glasses with remaining cream soda and serve.