1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cheesecake Shake
from Better Homes and Gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 6 (16 oz) glasses in the freezer to chill if desired.
- 2Combine frozen raspberries, cream cheese, almond extract, half the ice cream, and 1/2 cup of the cream soda in a blender.
- 3Blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- 4Divide mixture into the 6 chilled glasses.
- 5Using remaining ice cream, put a scoop in each glass.
- 6Fill glasses with remaining cream soda and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Shake
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g