Recipe by Paris D
From http://myblueberrykitchen.com/2013/05/07/raspberry-and-mascarpone-cheesecake-popsicles/ The original recipe called for 9 oz of mascarpone cheese, but I can only find it in 8 oz containers and the recipe tastes great with 8 oz of mascarpone.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the mascarpone, yogurt, milk and 2 tablespoons of the sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in the crushed graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together the frozen raspberries, lemon juice and remaining sugar until they are well combined and form an icy granita-like consistency.
- Very gently fold the raspberries into the cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon into popsicles molds and freeze for half an hour, then add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least two more hours, or overnight.