Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Scholastic Parent & Child magazine.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- To prepare pop molds, place 8-5oz paper cups into a standard muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add milk and vanilla and process until creamy. Blend in raspberries to make a chunky mixture.
- Divide mixture into paper cups. Cover the muffin tin tightly with aluminum foil and poke wooden popsicle sticks or plastic spoons through the foil into the center of each cup.
- Place muffin tin in freezer for at least 4 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Remove tin, and peel off foil and paper cups. Serve immediately, or store pops in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer.