These are so yummy!!! Inside each muffin is a pocket of raspberry jam and cream cheese. Very moist.
Make and share this Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin ingredients.
- Do not overbeat.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- Spoon half the batter into muffin cups.
- Then spoon 1 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and 1 teaspoons jam into each cup.
- Spoon remaining batter on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove muffins and cool on rack.