These are so yummy!!! Inside each muffin is a pocket of raspberry jam and cream cheese. Very moist.
Make and share this Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin ingredients.
- Do not overbeat.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- Spoon half the batter into muffin cups.
- Then spoon 1 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and 1 teaspoons jam into each cup.
- Spoon remaining batter on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove muffins and cool on rack.
These muffins also turned out too dense and bisquit-like when I made them. I wish the batter had been sweeter, but the filling was very yummy! We also had trouble with the muffins 'exploding' in the pan, and with the muffin cups being very sticky and hard to remove. If I made this recipe again I would consider mixing the cream cheese into the batter and filling them with a pocket of jelly!
Very lovely miffin and nice crumb. I did have to sub fresh rasberries for the jam, but I believe the jam would be tastier. I also liked the hint of lemon in the background. Thank you for posting! :)
My husband made these muffins for me for Mother's Day (at my request). They were yummy. He did mix the cream cheese with the jam before layering and if I make these, I will do the same. The only complaint we have is that many of the muffins exploded and you couldn't get the paper lining off of the muffins. But there was a good tast. Thanks for posting the recipe.