1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cheesecake Fudge
1 hr 20 mins
chef 996235's Note:
I wanted to make Raspberry Cheesecake fudge after trying it at Scheels!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (or Small 5 oz can)
- 10 -12 ounces vanilla chips
- 6 ounces neufchatel cheese or 6 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces marshmallow creme (more than half but not all the jar)
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract (imitation)
- 1Line a 9" x 9" pan with aluminum foil and set aside. Let the cream cheese come to room temperature.
- 2Heat milk at Medium setting until warm then add sugar. Bring to a rolling boil (Med-High) while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add the marshmallow creme and butter. Bring back to a rolling boil for [5 1/2] minutes by the clock (start timing once the rolling boil resumes). Add the cream cheese to the boiling mixture about 1 minute before the end of the boil. Cut into small sections to allow easy melting.
- 3If you get brown flakes in the mixture then turn down the heat a little.
- 4Remove from heat and add vanilla chips. Stir until creamy and all chips are melted. Now stir in vanilla extract and butter flavor. Mix thoroughly and pour into prepared pan.Spread Jam on top of the fudge then gently marble in with a knife. Cool overnite. Remove from pan, remove foil, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5267.9
- Calories from Fat 1710
- Total Fat 190.0 g
- Saturated Fat 117.1 g
- Cholesterol 339.7 mg
- Sodium 1585.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 864.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 777.2 g
- Protein 47.0 g