Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a Subway clone recipe that is very addicting.
- 2 (396.89 g) box raspberry muffin mix
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 113.39 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 354.88 ml white chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
- Combine butter and cream cheese until blended.
- Add eggs, baking soda and brown sugar; mix until blended.
- Add Jiffy muffin mix and chips.
- Mix until blended.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Scoop onto ungreased baking sheet, placing 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
I saw this recipe when you posted it in CC and couldn't wait to make them last night. This is my new favorite cookie recipe! The raspberry and white chocolate flavors are wonderful together. I agree with your comment that they're "very addicting". I did have a problem with my first batch sticking to the baking sheet, but after greasing the sheets, the cookies came up with no problem. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I wouldn't say mine came out quite like a dupe of the subway cookies, but these are indeed fantastic. They aren't quite like that chewy factory cookie taste you get from the Subway ones. They are a bit fluffier, and I think I like them better than way.<br/>Only problem is mine were only left in for 10 minutes and some of them burned. So I'd recommend keeping an eye on them after 8-9 minutes. Even with the burnt bottoms they are still addictive and I can't stop eating them.
Very disappointing. These were like flat muffins. Not chewy-cookie-like at all. They did have a nice flavor and were perfectly shaped cookies, they just had the texture of muffins and not cookies.