1/2 Photos of Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Jan Marie's Note:
This is a Subway clone recipe that is very addicting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and cream cheese until blended.
- 2Add eggs, baking soda and brown sugar; mix until blended.
- 3Add Jiffy muffin mix and chips.
- 4Mix until blended.
- 5Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- 6Scoop onto ungreased baking sheet, placing 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry muffin mix