Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is amazingly good and super easy to make. Comes from a Better Homes And Gardens "More Christmas Cookies"
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml seedless raspberry preserves
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds, toasted
- Beat the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat till combined.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla till combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour with a spoon.
- Spread dough in a lightly greased 12 or 13 inch pizza pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven about 20 minutes or till golden.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, 1 egg, and the 1 tablespoon sugar till smooth.
- Spread over hot crust.
- Spread preserves on top.
- With a knife, carefully swirl preserves to marble.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or till filling is set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges.
- Store in refrigerator.