This recipe is amazingly good and super easy to make. Comes from a Better Homes And Gardens "More Christmas Cookies"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat till combined.
- 3Beat in egg yolk and vanilla till combined.
- 4Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- 5Stir in any remaining flour with a spoon.
- 6Spread dough in a lightly greased 12 or 13 inch pizza pan.
- 7Bake in a 350° oven about 20 minutes or till golden.
- 8Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, 1 egg, and the 1 tablespoon sugar till smooth.
- 9Spread over hot crust.
- 10Spread preserves on top.
- 11With a knife, carefully swirl preserves to marble.
- 12Sprinkle with almonds.
- 13Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or till filling is set.
- 14Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 15Cut into wedges.
- 16Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g