Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is amazingly good and super easy to make. Comes from a Better Homes And Gardens "More Christmas Cookies"
- Beat the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat till combined.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla till combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour with a spoon.
- Spread dough in a lightly greased 12 or 13 inch pizza pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven about 20 minutes or till golden.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, 1 egg, and the 1 tablespoon sugar till smooth.
- Spread over hot crust.
- Spread preserves on top.
- With a knife, carefully swirl preserves to marble.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or till filling is set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges.
- Store in refrigerator.