This is a great desert. Easy to make also. From BH&G Christmas Cookies 1995.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- 2Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat till combined.
- 3Beat in egg yolk and vanilla till combined.
- 4Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- 5Stir in any remaining flour with a wooden spoon.
- 6Spread dough in a lightly greased 12 or 13 inch pizza pan.
- 7Bake in a 350-F oven about 25 minutes or till golden.
- 8Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, 1 egg and the 1 tbl sugar till smoth.
- 9Spread over hot crust to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- 10Dollop preserve on top.
- 11With a knife, carefully swirl preserve to marble.
- 12Sprinkle with almond.
- 13Bake 5 to 10 minutes more till filling is set.
- 14Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 15Cut in wedges.
- 16Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.5
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g