absolutely amazing recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For brownie batter
- 4 ounces fine quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
For cheesecake topping
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter and flour a 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
- 2Make brownie bar:.
- 3In a metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water melt chocolates with butter, stirring, and cool.
- 4Whisk in sugar and eggs, 1 at a time, and whisk in vanilla and salt.
- 5Whisk in flour until just combined and spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 6Make cheesecake topping:.
- 7In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy and beat in lemon juice, egg, vanilla, and salt.
- 8Beat in flour and spread mixture in an even layer over batter.
- 9Scatter raspberries over topping and sprinkle with sugar.
- 10Bake brownies in middle of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is puffed and pale golden and a tester comes out with crumbs adhering to it.
- 11Cool brownies completely in pan on a rack and chill, covered, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 12Cut brownies into bars and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- 13Serve brownies cold or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g