Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
absolutely amazing recipe!
Make and share this Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
For brownie batter
- 4 ounces fine quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
For cheesecake topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter and flour a 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
- Make brownie bar:.
- In a metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water melt chocolates with butter, stirring, and cool.
- Whisk in sugar and eggs, 1 at a time, and whisk in vanilla and salt.
- Whisk in flour until just combined and spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Make cheesecake topping:.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy and beat in lemon juice, egg, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat in flour and spread mixture in an even layer over batter.
- Scatter raspberries over topping and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake brownies in middle of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is puffed and pale golden and a tester comes out with crumbs adhering to it.
- Cool brownies completely in pan on a rack and chill, covered, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut brownies into bars and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve brownies cold or at room temperature.