Recipe by Bobbie
Found this in an Appetizer cookbook put out by Taste of Home. The picture caught my eye -- then I read the ingredients and knew I had to try it. It was so, so good. The raspberry preserves are what takes this over the top.
Top Review by faustina-p
Very tasty recipe! I took this to a potluck, and everyone loved it. I did add a little garlic powder and cayenne to mine, and I toasted the pecans first. I used my food processor to blend this, adding the green onions and pecans last, so they'd get minced but not pureed.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until blended.
- Beat in cheeses and onions.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9 inch round dish. Refrigerate until set. About an hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves and serve with crackers.