Sweet and tart. Light and airy.
Make and share this Raspberry-Cheese Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together flour and salt; cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Stir in cheese until blended.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Pat each ball on a lightly floured with powdered sugar surface into a 2 1/2-inch circle.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry in center of each circle.
- Fold circles in half, pressing edges to seal making sure no air is inside.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Brush with egg white.
- Stir together 1/2 cup sugar,cinnamon and almonds; sprinkle evenly over crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.