Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity cheese spread that goes well with crackers. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really interesting!
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (approx., add more if needed)
- 6 ounces raspberry preserves
- Grate cheeses and mix in pecan pieces, green onions and enough mayonnaise to hold together and shape into a ball. Refrigerate until ready to use - then unmold on a tray and cover with raspberry preserves. Serve with crackers.