Recipe by Wildflour
Beautiful and delicious! Great for all kinds of parties from weddings/showers to Christmas/New Year's!
Top Review by catmama635
This recipe is excellent, I've made it many times and it is always a such a big hit that I have learned to have enough to make 2 recipes because it always runs out! Make sure you put the pureed raspberries through a sieve to get rid of the seeds before blending with other ingredients.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries in light syrup, pureed in blender
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottlered rose wine, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet