Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good, Cold and Frrrrothy!!! Won't you try it?
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup espresso, room temperature or chilled (or 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1/3 cup water)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (frozen for blending)
- 1⁄2 cup cold nonfat milk
- unsweetened cocoa powder (to garnish)
- Combine the milk, espresso, and chocolate syrup in a blender.
- Add the frozen yogurt and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Rinse out the blender and pour the milk into the blender and blend on high speed until frothy, about 15 seconds.
- Divide between the smoothies and sprinkle them with chocolate powder.
I actually made this using vanilla ice cream and frozen strawberries in place of raspberries, I did use the espresso coffee, it was still delicious, I look forward to trying this with raspberries next time! thanks Chef Mommie!...Kitten:)