Chef Mommie's Note:
Good, Cold and Frrrrothy!!! Won't you try it?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup espresso, room temperature or chilled (or 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1/3 cup water)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (frozen for blending)
- 1/2 cup cold nonfat milk
- unsweetened cocoa powder (to garnish)
- 1Combine the milk, espresso, and chocolate syrup in a blender.
- 2Add the frozen yogurt and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into 2 glasses.
- 4Rinse out the blender and pour the milk into the blender and blend on high speed until frothy, about 15 seconds.
- 5Divide between the smoothies and sprinkle them with chocolate powder.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat coffee-flavored frozen yogurt