- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 cups milk (can use low-fat)
- 600 ml light thickened cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch schnapps
- extra raspberries, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Process raspberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Place milk, cream, eggs, sweetened condensed milk and schnapps into a blender and blend until smooth. Add raspberries and blend to combine. Strain to remove seed and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour eggnog into glasses and float a raspberry on top.